Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoops :/ sorry everyone

2 posters

Go down

Whoops :/ sorry everyone Empty Whoops :/ sorry everyone

Post  Sminty10 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:49 am

just before i begin i would like to say IM SO BLIMIN SORRY!!!!!!!!!

i was admittedly fooling around with world edit with nkikn (fyi he had nothing to do with this) and practicing making spheres. I was trying to make a 5 sphere of bedrock around us and honest to god i had the biggest finger spaz of my life and my hand hit a few more digits before i hit enter. So long story short I crashed the server and my town was covered with a huge sphere of bedrock. I logged back on around a min later and undid the damage.
I just want to say what happened myself before it comes out any other way Sad
From what i have noticed there isn't damage from this but i fell that everyone needs to know
Lesson MOST CERTAINLY LEARNED, now i promise i will be so much more careful with my privileges and not to use them for just mucking around- now i know what that leads to

Thanks guys
Sminty10
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Whoops :/ sorry everyone Empty Re: Whoops :/ sorry everyone

Post  Endermanslayer66 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey don't worry about it Smint! WE can be crazy sometimes and I can tell you that most everyone who has used WE on our server has crashed it at least once (myself included). You told me you are done with being op so when I get the chance I will get you set back to your mod status.

Thanks for taking charge in plaza!
Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum