Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liers among us....

3 posters

Go down

Liers among us.... Empty Liers among us....

Post  bradenbob Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 pm

I dont mean this in a bad way Ender told me to report it when i told him, Soviet and Weber tricked me after joining the server. i joined the server and i wasnt on for a while so i asked what has happend and they said that Ender has given the right as owner to Space and will not be joining for a while because of "family issues" when Ender joined i told him this and he said it was a lie, he also told me to report it.

Braden

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Liers among us.... Empty Re: Liers among us....

Post  cineloh Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:55 pm

I was on when this happened. I just assumed they were joking. Ender would had made a statement on the forums if something like that happened..
cineloh
cineloh

Back to top Go down

Liers among us.... Empty ok But...

Post  bradenbob Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 pm

i wasn't on for a long time to know if this was a joke or not, when you are on like everyday

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Post  cineloh Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 pm

No one had been on in a few days.. The server had crashed and been down for like 2 or 3 days. I happened to be on when this incident occurred. I thought it peculiar at first so I looked on the forums and found nothing about it. At that point I assumed they were just messing with you. I doubt they were doing it to be malicious.. but then again I'm not them and can not speculate really on their intentions. I can only comment on my reaction to it.. and my reaction was that it was a joke.
cineloh
cineloh

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks for your input cineloh. I'm sorry Braden but I just think they were messing with you. I'll certainly have to talk to them because they shouldn't be treating younger players like that but I think this is all that is necessary. I apologize that they were harassing you and it won't happen again.

Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Liers among us.... Empty ok

Post  bradenbob Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 pm

thanks Ender Very Happy

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 pm

No problem dude! I'll be on tomorrow Very Happy

Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Liers among us.... Empty oh Ender,

Post  bradenbob Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

i also sent you some PM's, i might have a lead. there is also a HUGE field of fire next to my town. i will be on for like 10 mins tomorrow because i am going on vacation for 3 weeks i leave tomorrow, i will try to be on the forums as much as possible when im gone.

Braden

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Liers among us.... Empty oh Ender,

Post  bradenbob Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:03 pm

i also sent you some PM's, i might have a lead. there is also a HUGE field of fire next to my town. i will be on for like 10 mins tomorrow because i am going on vacation for 3 weeks i leave tomorrow, i will try to be on the forums as much as possible when im gone.

Braden

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum