Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION FOR MOD

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION FOR MOD Empty APPLICATION FOR MOD

Post  codyd75 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Why do you want to become a Moderator on our server?

What can you do to help our server as a moderator?

What are the rules on the server?

How old are you? 13

What if someone asks you to spawn them something? I would say No sorry Because i am not allowed to give out items without permission

What if someone is spamming & or advertising? Ban them

What do you do if somebody is griefing the server? Ban them

What should you do in a situation where another player is arguing over the rules with you? I would say Temp ban them

Do you have any experience on other servers or games? Yes

codyd75

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR MOD Empty Re: APPLICATION FOR MOD

Post  TidiestBeef461 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I think I would make a good moderator on the server because I have experience. Even though I am only 14, I have been a moderator before. A long time ago, I used to watch The Refractorz on youtube. They became very popular and opened up their own server. After a couple months of playing, I was promoted to Moderator of the server. It was the best time ever on Minecraft for me!!! I would have fun with the players and give them stuff for no reason. But I also banned a few people too for hacking. Since that was a faction server, you can't ban people for griefing and raiding. However, I always asked permission before banning someone Razz. I am not saying I would be the best Moderator, but if I was elected, you could count on me to help and and have fun with the players. ;D

-TidiestBeef461
TidiestBeef461
TidiestBeef461

Back to top Go down