MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer

Go down

MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer Empty MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer

Post  Kitilexx on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Hello, This is Kitilexx.
 MasterRobot Un-whitelisted and kicked me, from the new server, essentially Banning me. The reason he did this was because I wasn't willing to accept being given survival mode and De-op. the reason he De-opped me and took my creative was because I had built a creeper shrine. He was upset because there was lava above the ceiling and creepers in cages. Allegedly, as it took me over half an hour to pry from him, He walked in, and a creeper blew up. It is suggested that Daddy_Pika May have been in survival, I don't know, but it took me half an hour to get him to say this. along the way, he called me many names, including Jackass,(I believe was one of them) as well as cussed at me many more times, and referred to me as 'stupid'. Eventually, I did end up calling him a backstabbing jackass, and a moron, though only after what he said to me. Prior to explaining how it was destroyed(the shrine), and even THAT it was destroyed, he de-opped and de-creatived me. He then slowly unravelled that everything was my fault, and that I was a Moron for building lava above the ceiling, which apparently destroyed my shrine. The reasdon I didn't take it down, as Master seemed to imply doing, was because 1.) Daddy seemed to like it, and it was attached to his building thing, so he made the call. and 2.) MR stripped me before I could. At the time, literally, I look up to a chat message that said "MasterRobot Deopped Kitilexx" and shortly after "Your GameMode has Been changed" This is obviously unfair, and additionally, if he was a police officer imprisoning somebody in the equivalent real-world manner, he would have broken multiple laws and legal rights. he would have been fired, and quite probably courted. I do not press charges, however, I would like a restraining order, to where he cannot touch any of my powers. he should not be allowed to manipulate powers of peers if he uses it in this manner which was expressed today.
Thank you, and I hope to be unbanned soon Smile
Kitilexx
Kitilexx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer Empty Re: MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer

Post  masterrobot on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:30 am

WEll you weren't actually banned.  You were just un-whitelisted and kicked.  You can still join on the 1st.  Which is literally tomorrow.

masterrobot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer Empty Re: MasterRobot Flinging The Ban-Hammer

Post  Endermanslayer66 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Seeing as you two are brothers, I think this is more of a family matter rather than a matter of the server. I will say however that MR, as an admin, has the authority to add and remove players from the whitelist. As a beta tester, you are not supposed to beopped or in creative unless under the direct supervision and engagement of an admin. Release is tomorrow and everything will go back to normal. 

See you then,
Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

View user profile http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down