Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skylord_orkky

5 posters

Go down

Skylord_orkky Empty Skylord_orkky

Post  Sminty10 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 am

While on the server a few Minutes ago I witness Skylord_orkky griefing Bradenbob's village. He was quickly destroying some of the villages houses and stopped at his work for a quick spamming of laughter, he showed no thought of stopping so I believed my actions were just. I banned him before to much damage could be done and i intend to keep him banned unless authority decides to un-ban him. So here is some of the damage i managed to catch on screen.

Bob and I made sure most of the damage was repaired

Skylord_orkky 2013-022

His taunting, spamming, laughter

Skylord_orkky 2013-023

Skylord_orkky 2013-024

Skylord_orkky 2013-025
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Skylord_orkky Empty Re: Skylord_orkky

Post  SPWeber Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 am

I know this guy's was Braden's friend, but if Braden was there and agreed with the ban, we keep it.
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

Post  SovietReunion Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 am

I'm confused, how was he an assistant? Had he been a previous member?
SovietReunion
SovietReunion

http://karpelman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 am

Well from what he did I recon that the ban should stay, but if he was just kiddin around with bob then the ban can be revoked, but only if bob is comfortable. I never recall bob actually saying ban him- he went afk just before i banned him.

For now the ban stays, unless bob or ender has anything to say about it, its my personal opinion the ban should stay. We cant give greifers a chance to greif again on our server, and we need to prove to everyone that...

GREIFING IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM IS INTOLERABLE!
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  SovietReunion Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 am

Sminty10 wrote:Well from what he did I recon that the ban should stay, but if he was just kiddin around with bob then the ban can be revoked, but only if bob is comfortable. I never recall bob actually saying ban him- he went afk just before i banned him.

For now the ban stays, unless bob or ender has anything to say about it, its my personal opinion the ban should stay. We cant give greifers a chance to greif again on our server, and we need to prove to everyone that...

GREIFING IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM IS INTOLERABLE!
That's fine, the ban was justified. I'm just curious as to how he was an assistant if he wasn't new.
SovietReunion
SovietReunion

http://karpelman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 am

Oh right, well he definitely wasn't a new player- I had seen him online on a few separate occasions. He is an assistant of one of the towns but i cant for the life of me remember the town name xD
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Skylord_orkky Empty Skylord_orkky is a good friend of mine

Post  bradenbob Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

we are very good friends in real life, and i made him assistant because i trusted him. i was rong about that and i do agree that he should remain BANNED!

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Skylord_orkky Empty Case Closed

Post  Sminty10 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks for the responce Bob. Since you agree that he can no longer be trusted- even by you, the desicion stands for Skylord_orkky to remain banned and unless Ender or Spweber decide to unban him in the future. His actions were unforgiving, relentlessly griefing Bob and spamming the chat with laughter. To think what he would do to us considering what he did to his friend is worrying.
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey guys! Nice to see this issue was handled without any admin intervention. The admins stand by Sminty_10 in her decision to finalize the ban and close the case. This user is now permanently banned.

A big thanks to the staff who ran the investigation,
Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: