Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RockyBlack REOPENED

4 posters

Go down

Do you believe that RockBlack should be an admin?

RockyBlack REOPENED Vote_lcap10%RockyBlack REOPENED Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
RockyBlack REOPENED Vote_lcap90%RockyBlack REOPENED Vote_rcap 90% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

RockyBlack REOPENED Empty RockyBlack REOPENED

Post  SPWeber Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Rocky is accused of:
1. Forcing people to join his town with his admin permissions
2. Using a lightning sword to kill people indirectly while in creative mode and with pvp disabled on the server
3. Changing plot bonus for joining his nation using his admin permissions, and advertising that to get people to join

Please post any information you have on these issues below, and vote whether Rocky should remain admin, or be permanently demoted to staff. This poll is open until Feb. 18th, 2013
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

RockyBlack REOPENED Empty Re: RockyBlack REOPENED

Post  Rockyblack Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 pm

ok i thought if i invited someone to my town they would have a choice to say yes or no thats how it was on the last towny server i played on
also this was the first time i had done anything with a nation so i didnt know anything about it but everytime a town joined the nation the bonus seemed to go up so thats how i thought it worked, so i advertised it by saying youll get a nation bonus that was pretty high

Last edited by Rockyblack on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Rockyblack
Rockyblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Does this call for a revote?
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  SovietReunion Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

Endermanslayer66 wrote:Does this call for a revote?

I don't think so. I think the community made a statement in a fair process by voting that they don't have faith in Rocky being an administrator. Personally, to promote a player as an admin without a popular mandate is a risky move, and might leave some feeling jaded towards the administration as a whole.

Rocky has had plenty of chances to explain himself, and at every opportunity it's the same story: "sorry, I didn't know". Regardless of the severity, I don't trust having someone who is that unaware of his actions and their consequences apart of our admin team -- or at the very least, own up to their own mistakes.
SovietReunion
SovietReunion

http://karpelman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down