Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

humaku23-X-raying accusation

+2
masterrobot
Sminty10
6 posters

Go down

humaku23-X-raying accusation  Empty humaku23-X-raying accusation

Post  Sminty10 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 am

Hi econicraft users!

Me and nkikn have another victim! Humaku23 when xbp'd has been shown to have mined 240 iron blocks in a matter of a few minutes! Although before we could ask him about his crimes he made a quick exit. We decided to jail him and i set the time to 12 hours, just in case there is a miss understanding -which i believe there is a 90% chance there isn't, but this way we can give him a chance to speak and tell us his case. As they say, everyone's innocent until proven guilty but this guy is on a very small thread. If he logs on while me or nkikn isn't here I need for admins or is no admins are on either one of our gansta residents to tell him his crimes and ask him his version of the tales.

If he doesn't log in within 2 days I will take action and ban him, if hes un-regular to our server, only shows up 3-6 mins to most likely hack I don't see the point of letting him online.

So humaku if you by any chance are reading this show your face or reply to this post and tell us whats going on!

Thanks team! (ive always wanted to say that xD)
Sminty10

Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

humaku23-X-raying accusation  Empty Re: humaku23-X-raying accusation

Post  masterrobot Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm

So sminty, nkikn, raawfriez, and I determined that he did not X-Ray. He did, in fact, get the iron legitimately. I can speak personally when I say that not only is he a good miner, but that his mine is very good. It has two mineshafts intersecting two dungeons, which tends to expose a lot of ore. There are also two ravines back to back. I think that this case is the epitome of why we need to set up proper procedures for prosecution. I love you Sminty, you're a great mod, but you jumped the gun a little bit on this one.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 pm

I definatly agree we need proper prosecution procedures, at the moment I discover, ask and follow through Razz. Although I don't believe I 'jumped the gun on this one'. When you find someone had mined 240 iron blocks you cant just leave that be. So a jailed and for around 10 minutes he would NOT co operate with me- I politly asked him where he found/got the iron blocks COUNTLESS times and he ignored me and kept saying 'I'll give you the iron then' which made me even more suspicious (if I worked hard collecting these goods I wouldn't be so quick to give it all up) I didn't jump the gun on this one, I was making certain another x-rayer didn't make it onto our server- I was doing my job.

And I'm very sorry this whole insistent ac-cured in the first place- I definatly have learned from this and I think we need to work on our policies regarding this sort of thing.

Last edited by Sminty10 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake xD)
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 pm

I stand by Sminty's actions. I've been watching this user for xray activity as well and the amount of iron he can collect is more than enough cause for alarm. Also, Master, you are a mod as well. You and Sminty need to be working together on these investigations and not be placing player testimony over the word of a fellow mod. I would really like for you both to try and work through this issue and come to a conclusion on what should be done.

Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 pm

This brings me back to procedures: Is it Sminty's job to consult me or another mod first? Should he consult an admin, or does he have to consult anyone at all?

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 pm

And as well as player testimony, it was my own. The reason I randomly warp to players is not only to see what they're buildings but also to see if they are following rules. I saw him mining these. If he does turn out to be an xrayer, then I will truly feel sorry because I really do respect sminty and you as well ender.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  nkikn Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Master, please know that Sminty did consult another mod first (me) and we came to this decision together. Sminty followed procedures very well.
nkikn
nkikn

Back to top Go down

humaku23-X-raying accusation  Empty Well, hes sure banned now.........

Post  Sminty10 Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Me and raw were online with humaku, I joined and then a few minutes later humaku asked to have a hand getting a diamond, being a gansta person like i normally am i tp'd to him and this is what i found.

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-026

I didnt manage to get a screenshot of him by the griefing, but me and raw can confirm he was there (I saw with my own eyes) This chat message and the fact he left proves that he a. was there b. did the griefing. I later talked to raw and he told me he was silent in the chat for the past half an hour, we both thought he must have been griefing during that time and didnt want to be caught

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-027

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-028

This is the bottom of the tower- once it had been cleared of water

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-029

Close up on what used to be the house

Now i also have a nasty suspicion that he stole from the chests so here are the screenshots

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-020

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-021

humaku23-X-raying accusation  2013-022

I just want to say how sorry I am to the owner of this land, raw and I have done as much as we can to fix the damage but we dont really know what it looks like.

I have banned him and I feel that this time he DEFINATLY WITHOUT A DOUBT deserves it.

Thanks everyone
Sminty10
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 am

Ok so maybe I just give people the benefit of the doubt too many times. I definitely think he deserves this ban, and also that I overreacted with the xray stuff. Although, until I can find his cave and have another look I can't confirm anything. I'm sorry for Fenris and Leman, who has been working very hard to make this town. I gave him some stuff to help him make his town and will certainly help him build(if he wants me to).

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 am

Lol master- You actually had a point about the x-ray stuff, you voiced your opinion and you made sure what you thought was right happened-we didnt really have solid proof that he x-rayed anyway so thats water under the bridge Razz. Also i feel that the whole situation was a great wake up call for all of us about how transparent our criminal accusation laws are. Also with the town, I can almost garanty the whole of staff will be at your beck and call to fix the town Very Happy
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

humaku23-X-raying accusation  Empty that little rat

Post  Leman_Russ75 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm

The little rat griefed my home and fort.
but i shall rebuild, the fire rises

Leman_Russ75

Back to top Go down

Post  SPWeber Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 am

Yes, this person did grief Leman's town, bad enough that I think a ban should be in order regardless of whether they can be proved to have xrayed or not.
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum