Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As time drags on...

5 posters

Go down

As time drags on... Empty As time drags on...

Post  Endermanslayer66 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello my dearest Econicraftians!

We, along with many other servers, have been patiently awaiting Bukkit's release of minecraft 1.5 for pretty much the entire month. I know it's been unbelievably rough and super inconvenient for the expansion of our server, but I'm 100% confident in the idea that we as a server will be able to rebound from this. I usually post a "State of the Server" type message towards the end of each month just to kinda talk to everyone and usually beg for donations. However, since we already have everything paid for, I can make this month's adress solely in regards to Econicraft.

As many of you have been so awesomely discussing, I do have some pretty big things planned for the server (and it sounds like you all do too!). Right before 1.5 hit, we we're experiencing some pretty intense low traffic and low morale here on Econicraft. That was completely my fault due to my absence on the server and I apologize for leaving you guys and gals hanging like that. As much as it sucks, the real world comes a' calling every now and then and I won't be able to spend as much time as I would like to with you wonderful people. School and work have become a huge part of my life now and minecraft keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the que. So among many other changes, I will be awarding a sort of "Co-owner" type position to a player that spends enough time on the server to be it's main supporter. Among other changes, this should help keep people interested in what we have to offer on our server.

I won't be announcing any more changes in this message, but as soon as the server is back up and running I think things are gonna get pretty interesting.

So thank you all so very much for sticking with me here on the Econicraft forums and I hope to see you all on the server very soon.

Ender

Last edited by Endermanslayer66 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

As time drags on... Empty ok....

Post  bradenbob Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 pm

so for the "Co-Owner" rank will that be elected or your decision?

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

As time drags on... Empty and...

Post  bradenbob Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

is there a new server spawn?

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

As time drags on... Empty Re: As time drags on...

Post  spacekitsch Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm

Hopefully things will be up soon!

Bradenbob, currently on the server, spawn is still the same.
spacekitsch
spacekitsch

Back to top Go down

As time drags on... Empty Build day?

Post  masterrobot Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:01 pm

We have been talking about a new spawn, something which I personally am not against but did not originally propose. I know there have been a lot of proposals for new attractions on the server, a lot of which revolve around spawn. The one thing they do a ll have in common, though, is to attract new players by being put into a video. Perhaps we could have a build weekend, where we all build previously approved proposals. A time lapse would be cool for the video I think, but ultimately it would be up to whoever makes the video which footage they would include.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  nkikn Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

Have you considered CraftBukkit?
nkikn
nkikn

Back to top Go down

Post  spacekitsch Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Masterrobot wrote:We have been talking about a new spawn, something which I personally am not against but did not originally propose. I know there have been a lot of proposals for new attractions on the server, a lot of which revolve around spawn. The one thing they do a ll have in common, though, is to attract new players by being put into a video. Perhaps we could have a build weekend, where we all build previously approved proposals. A time lapse would be cool for the video I think, but ultimately it would be up to whoever makes the video which footage they would include.

A build weekend would be fun! I think if we planned out events on the server it would help bring the community together, since everyone could plan their time accordingly! Like Mob Arena and Spleef parties, building events and competitions, etc! Maybe like a sticky thread that we could update with the schedule of events as well as server messages reminding everyone.
spacekitsch
spacekitsch

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm

for the build weekend, I think that for everyone who wants to participate, we could have each person working on their own(pre-approved and planned) project or multiple people working on different projects. Perhaps everyone should get creative?

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down