Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Econicraft Con-TEST

5 posters

Go down

Econicraft Con-TEST Empty Econicraft Con-TEST

Post  Endermanslayer66 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Keep in mind this is a TEST so I have no idea what is going to happen. Feedback is appreciated greatly

Hey guys and gals of Econicraft!

This is going to be a bit of a test run for our 3.0 Econicraft release which will involve tons of fun, games, prizes, etc. Today, I will be doing a little activity that will temporarily increase our traffic and, if it goes well, will be the start of many great things for our server so check it out! Keep in mind this is a TEST so I have no idea what is going to happen. Feedback is appreciated greatly.

**DISCLAIMER** You MUST be 18+ years old to participate in this contest. Enter this contest at your own risk, you are NOT guaranteed to win a prize. NO refunds.

Spring Picture Contest

Come one and come all to the very first Econicraft holiday picture contest! From now on, every time a major holiday comes around, we here at Econicraft will be hosting a fun little contest to get into the spirit of that season. This time around, it is EASTER and that means it is now flower springtime flower ! Good luck to everyone who enters and I hope to see you all on the server!

What is this?
Today, we will be hosting a picture contest. In a picture contest, you have to submit a link to a picture online that you think best suits the criteria given here on the entry form. The image you choose will be judged for how funny it is and that it pertains to the theme of the season/holiday. In order even enter though, you must first visit Econicraft, then find and collect the three special codes which you will type below. Each code can be found within spawn where there will be three Endermanslayer66 NPC's. When you see one (Endermanslayer66) walk up to it and it will tell only you the special code it holds. Find all three and you are ready to enter!

What is the prize?
WIN A $10 AMAZON/ITUNES GIFT CARD

How to play:

1. Follow this link to get to the entry form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JJLoEFODxIi2ND1nuNYyofn2QlOmKe5FwDh8NpxNLWw/viewform

2. Login to Econicraft (you might have to reset back to 1.4.7, sorry)

3. Visit spawn /spawn

4. Find all 3 Endermanslayer66's and write down the codes

5. Go back to the form and fill it out (directions will be included on the form)

6. Wait until April 4th for the submission period to end and if you win, you will receive and email on the 5th

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU

Last edited by Endermanslayer66 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Econicraft Con-TEST Empty Re: Econicraft Con-TEST

Post  spacekitsch Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm

If enough of our players also play Team Fortress 2, I have a few things I could give away for future contests! (keys and metal!)
spacekitsch
spacekitsch

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

That's the spirit space! Do you think I set up the contest okay? This is only a test to see if we can pull it off but I would love some criticism Smile
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Endermanslayer, you're not even 18 are you? Also, this isn't really an official contest representative of a business so there's no need for you to put that legal disclaimer up there. Putting this out there because as an 18 year old in 16 days(wwwoooooohhhhhh!!!), I hate it when people do that for no reason. The other thing you have to consider is your demographics. The majority of people that play minecraft are under 18, so by getting rid of that how much audience have you lost? There you go, criticism.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Much appreciated Master and no I am not 18. However, I didn't want anyone below 18+ entering because then their parents might get upset if they enter without their permission. As for the disclaimer it's just a bit of CYA because I honestly don't know what I'm doing so you can never be too safe.
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm

The final word:

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for checking this out and giving me some feedback. Though this wasn't successful in the least, it was a major learning experience for me regarding how these things function and what I can do to make them the best they can be.

This contest is now closed Smile
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spacekitsch Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Maybe you should try again during the actual release Very Happy
spacekitsch
spacekitsch

Back to top Go down

Post  SPWeber Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:46 am

*evil laugh* I have a duke nukem forever free coupon code to contribute next time around....
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:44 pm

xD oh Weber...
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content