Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D

4 posters

Go down

ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D Empty ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D

Post  Endermanslayer66 Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Hello everyone! As you read in the title, the release of econicraft is coming up fast. When we upgrade, we will have 30 player slots and 1.5 GB of RAM. I would really appreciate all of your help at this time so if you have an extra few minutes please reply to this post Very Happy

A picture of chickenwings cuz he told me to use his pic somehow
ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D 2013-012
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D Empty Arenas, And Hall of Staff

Post  Daddy_pika Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 pm

The PVP and Mob arenas are almost complete. The spleefing arena is complete. And the hall of staff currently contains Ender, and Most of myself.

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D Empty I Like the pic :D

Post  chickenwings Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

cant wait for econicraft's official release! XD Hope to c u all there!
chickenwings
chickenwings

Back to top Go down

ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D Empty Re: ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D

Post  spacekitsch Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm so happy this server is doing well! The community is so close and everyone has been super great!
spacekitsch
spacekitsch

Back to top Go down

ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D Empty Re: ALL HANDS ON DECK! The countdown to release begins now :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down