Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP arena or Pig race track.

3 posters

Go down

PVP arena or Pig race track. Empty PVP arena or Pig race track.

Post  darkminer83 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 pm

like to build either a PVP arena or a Pig race course for the server. I think it would add something more fun than just building or mining to the server. With the pvp arena, people could have fun, fair PVP. I think that many people (including myself) would enjoy this. The pig race course is also something to do with friends when you're bored. Everyone loves riding pigs, so i'm sure they love racing them! I hope you consider me for building one of these. Thank you. Smile

darkminer83

Back to top Go down

PVP arena or Pig race track. Empty Re: PVP arena or Pig race track.

Post  Endermanslayer66 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and pass this onto the build manager, MasterRobot, and see what he thinks Very Happy
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 pm

I like this idea.  I think a race track would be awesome.  When we get horses you can add a horse race track too if you want.  

A point on towns here:  Towns have to attract players that want to join your town so anything that makes it more appealing to other players is better.  The more traffic, also you get through your town the better.  I think someone was going to build a wild west themed town.  This would be good in this town. 

Alternatively, there is space behind spawn.  It is out of the way but I can show you where to put it there if you want to do that.  I think it would be better in the wild west town, though because I think with any wild west town there will also be a stable for selling horses and this would be a cool addition to that.  

For the PVP arena:  usually these are built kind of out of the way of towns because they have warps to them anyway.  I'm not a fan of big floating ball in the sky type things but that's a whole different project altogether I think.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down