Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pickle something or other

4 posters

Go down

pickle something or other Empty pickle something or other

Post  nkikn Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

Hi all

I'm not sure if this will work, but I may as well give it a shot. This afternoon, while I was exploring, I came across pickle in the wild. I asked him if I could borrow some food, because I'd been exploring for a while, and had run out. The picture shows the conversation, but in short, he lead me into a hole and dumped lava on me. The reason He dumped lava on me is because I had been jumping in lava earlier(you know me) and he thought that would cover up him killing me. The reason I was annoyed is because I had my diamond sword, in case I came across any mobs.

Here's the convo: pickle something or other Proof_11

I don't know how this will turn out, but its worth a shot...

Thanks!

Nkikn
nkikn
nkikn

Back to top Go down

pickle something or other Empty Re: pickle something or other

Post  PicklePie741 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 pm

First of all, saying "I'm not sure this will work, but I may as well give it a shot" makes it seems like you are lying, and you are. Let me explain. You were not exploring, you were just teleporting to me for whatever reason. I think because you were upset that you lost all your equipment when you died just before the server closed, so you lost it all, and now you're just trying to pin it on me when I did nothing wrong. Yes, you did ask me for food, I told you to follow me, I was going to give you some. Keep in mind how you were still upset that you lost your equipment after the server closed, and when the server came back up you were making a big fuss about it, and said "I don't want to live in this world anymore" I regret not getting a picture as proof.. and you jumped into lava when the server came up. (Lollypoopdeck was on, as was another admin, but I don't remember their name.) Then I was at my house and you teleported to me asking for food as shown in your picture of your "proof." I said "sure, follow me" as I was walking next to the lava pit at my house going to where I keep my food you said "IN here," and jumped in. Keep in mind you're still depressed about losing all your gear before.

And why would I dump lava on you? It's not like I'll get any of the equipment that you had on you, (although you had nothing when you teleported to me and jumped into the lava pit) because it would have all been burned up in the lava.

PicklePie741

Back to top Go down

Post  nkikn Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Yes, there was a lava pit beside your house, which you walked over to before and picked up a bucket of lava from. Why would you lead me so far away from your house to give me food? Obviously, to get a bucket of lava

Pickle, can you just admit to doing it? I know you're lying, and this is not going to get you banned, but will you at least admit you killed me?
nkikn
nkikn

Back to top Go down

Post  Endermanslayer66 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Hey guys! Just letting you both know that the admins and I are paying very close attention to this thread. Since there wasn't anyone present when the incident occurred, we have to base any disciplinary actions off of each of yours' personal testimony. Thank you both for keeping it calm here on this thread and the outcome of the dispute (the argument ending in favor of the plaintif or the defendant) will determine any further administrative action.

Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  nkikn Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 am

Okay, I'm gonna drop the thread.

I know I got killed, and it was probably uncalled for by PicklePie, but because I don't have a screenshot of my death, or a screenshot of him admitting it, I have no evidence that will show outright that I was killed.

I just hope that Pickle will pluck up the courage to admit he dumped lava on me.

I'm dropping the case against you. I'd just like you to admit you killed me.

Time to start fresh

~Nkikn
nkikn
nkikn

Back to top Go down

pickle something or other Empty Sooooo. . .

Post  bradenbob Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am

it sounds like Picke is being a bit of BUTT there should be something done! . . .

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down