Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Econicraft Reunion

5 posters

Go down

Econicraft Reunion Empty Econicraft Reunion

Post  Endermanslayer66 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Hello again everyone!

It's been a long time since we've all talked, but I have a HUGE announcement that I think at least a few of you will be interested in hearing about.

Last month marked the 1 year anniversary of when Econicraft first went online. Since then, we have launched the server officially 3 times and have spent countless hours working on and enjoying the server together. Suspending Econicraft last summer was not an easy decision for the admins and I, but just because Econicraft is gone doesn't mean we can't share some laughs with you all one more time.

I would like to propose that we hold an Econicraft reunion to celebrate all of the good times we had last year. I have already purchased and configured a little server for us to meet on and I will be reactivating the forums as well. There is no particular day or time I had in mind, but it would be neat to see how much of the old crew we can get together for the occasion.

I don't know how many of you are going to read this and I'm sure you all have much more important things to worry about, but even if you decide not to come I would like you to know how appreciative I am that you guys stuck by my side last year. It's not easy to run a server, but having such an amazing community made it all worth it.

Thank you all, and I hope to see you soon!
Ender

mc5.sharkhost.co:25609
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Econicraft Reunion Empty Hello.

Post  darkminer83 Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello, former moderator and player here, I've had good time, and not so good times on this server, and i'm in for the reunion, hope to see other of my old pals there
~darkminer83

darkminer83

Back to top Go down

Econicraft Reunion Empty Re: Econicraft Reunion

Post  uinShane Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:37 pm

I've been on and I know other people have been on.  It's good to see some old faces around here again!  I hope more people can come check it out and let's see how many people we can get on at once!  See you guys on the server Smile 

~uinShane
uinShane
uinShane

Back to top Go down

Econicraft Reunion Empty Great To Be Back!!

Post  bradenbob Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:53 pm

So glad the server has been opened again! I have only seen uin on so far hope to se some more faces!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Smile 

bradenbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:25 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again! Hopefully I can get online when any of you are!
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down