Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Econicraft 2.0 and new spawn/world discussion

+2
Sminty10
SPWeber
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Econicraft 2.0 and new spawn/world discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Econicraft 2.0 and new spawn/world discussion

Post  Daddy_pika Wed May 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Then that is perfectly fine. You can assist with spawn if he approves it. Im not here to cause strife, But we all have claims in the server, Not just me and you. I think that we have the GREATEST community of any server i have been on, Admin, Or otherwise. We just need to get the Power in balance, and everything will be Perfect!

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

Econicraft 2.0 and new spawn/world discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Econicraft 2.0 and new spawn/world discussion

Post  Endermanslayer66 Wed May 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Alrighty here I think I'm going to step in here...

First of all, when Econicraft 2.0 launches, I will be selecting my own team of admins to keep Econicraft a fun, friendly, and functional server. I will NOT be selecting the admins beforehand but they will most likely be the same people (it all really depends on who is still here and how much time they are able to devote to the server).

As of right now, everyone that is currently involved here on the forum is of the same rank. We are all players interested in getting the server back online so we will work as a single team to achieve this goal. Besides the fact that it will probably take me a few thousand years to get PEX working again, all ranks are currently suspended.

As for moderators, they will be elected like usual once the RELEASE version of Econicraft 2.0 is set up. I stress the "release" because I envision the majority of June being a beta month, similar to the state we were in before we released Econicraft for the first time. The admins, as mentioned before, will also be selected at this time by me.

Second of all, I fully support the new construction plans that everyone has been discussing in the new spawn thread. Assuming that such activities are sanctioned in the near future, this is the timeline I have in mind:

June 1st-2nd:

Econicraft 2.0 BETA is launched. A new map is generated, plans for the new spawn are finalized, and three construction managers are named.

June 3rd-15th

The spawn is constructed and plugins are organized.

June 16th-20th

Admins are named and moderator elections are held.

June 21st

Econicraft 2.0 is launched to the public.

Just to clarify:

A construction manager is a player who is put in charge of overseeing the construction process and ensuring that it is completed on schedule. Because there will be many players involved in the building process, these managers will be the only ones with creative mode and will be responsible for supplying builders with the materials they need. This will prevent the over use of creative mode and it will enable me to keep close tabs on who has what. Construction managers will also be closely involved with the project, building it along with non managers and making sure that everyone is on task.

I have left out the building of other projects because I want those to be done as new people come to the server so that everyone can have a chance to work on new and exciting projects.

I HOPE THAT HELPS SOMEWHAT, LOVE YOU GUYS!

Questions, comments, concerns?
Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Daddy_pika Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Endermanslayer66 wrote:Alrighty here I think I'm going to step in here...

First of all, when Econicraft 2.0 launches, I will be selecting my own team of admins to keep Econicraft a fun, friendly, and functional server. I will NOT be selecting the admins beforehand but they will most likely be the same people (it all really depends on who is still here and how much time they are able to devote to the server).

As of right now, everyone that is currently involved here on the forum is of the same rank. We are all players interested in getting the server back online so we will work as a single team to achieve this goal. Besides the fact that it will probably take me a few thousand years to get PEX working again, all ranks are currently suspended.

As for moderators, they will be elected like usual once the RELEASE version of Econicraft 2.0 is set up. I stress the "release" because I envision the majority of June being a beta month, similar to the state we were in before we released Econicraft for the first time. The admins, as mentioned before, will also be selected at this time by me.

Second of all, I fully support the new construction plans that everyone has been discussing in the new spawn thread. Assuming that such activities are sanctioned in the near future, this is the timeline I have in mind:

June 1st-2nd:

Econicraft 2.0 BETA is launched. A new map is generated, plans for the new spawn are finalized, and three construction managers are named.

June 3rd-15th

The spawn is constructed and plugins are organized.

June 16th-20th

Admins are named and moderator elections are held.

June 21st

Econicraft 2.0 is launched to the public.

Just to clarify:

A construction manager is a player who is put in charge of overseeing the construction process and ensuring that it is completed on schedule. Because there will be many players involved in the building process, these managers will be the only ones with creative mode and will be responsible for supplying builders with the materials they need. This will prevent the over use of creative mode and it will enable me to keep close tabs on who has what. Construction managers will also be closely involved with the project, building it along with non managers and making sure that everyone is on task.

I have left out the building of other projects because I want those to be done as new people come to the server so that everyone can have a chance to work on new and exciting projects.

I HOPE THAT HELPS SOMEWHAT, LOVE YOU GUYS!

Questions, comments, concerns?
Ender

Thank you John. That actually sounds good. Building managers being in charge of Distribution of materials, and building. I would like to volunteer for the position, And am available ASAP <3

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

Post  Daddy_pika Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm

John. Message me on Gmail

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Wed May 22, 2013 7:52 pm

That sounds wonderful enderman!! I would like to volunteer for this and can work on it a lot now that school is over. I'm going to get the specs all worked out so that when the server starts I can just give specs if I become a buildings manager. I'm also going to build some of the buildings more or less completely before it starts so that I can show you.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  SPWeber Wed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

I think we could use some more ideas on what the donator rank should get permissions for, it was sadly rather pointless last time around.
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Daddy_pika Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Lol. I wasnt even aware that there was a donator rank. xD

I was an Admin, So it didnt matter, xD But What did it cover?

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Last round, I think the only thing it covered was that you had fly. I'm not quite sure what else they should get besides that...hmm...

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Daddy_pika Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

My current server allows a Second Home, Making a total of 3 with a bed, And a 10% discount at the server store.

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

Post  masterrobot Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 pm

I like that.

masterrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  SPWeber Wed May 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Masterrobot wrote:Last round, I think the only thing it covered was that you had fly. I'm not quite sure what else they should get besides that...hmm...

yea, I'm pretty sure it was just assistant with a different title
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Wed May 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Lol I cant believe that you guys still remember I'm a dudette xD
I think that we should continue discussing these ideas, and get Ender's opinion, after all it is his that matters overall (unless we decide to put it to a server wide vote)
We also must remember the server in the future will not only consist of us, new members will come and be hooked (much like myself in the early days) We need to get the server started, sort out rankings e.t.c (which also in my opinion should be as simple as possible) and get our name (and our unique IP xD) out there.
I hope to see you all soon!!! (especially since i just installed a mod where everyone moves very weirdly xD can't wait!!)

Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Wed May 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Wow i didnt read the next pages......

Ender that plan sounds awesome Smile I am along for the ride 100%
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

I can't believe such a long thread can be created in the few hours I'm in school xD
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Post  SPWeber Thu May 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Sminty10 wrote:I can't believe such a long thread can be created in the few hours I'm in school xD

It's long because you post three things at a time!
SPWeber
SPWeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sminty10 Thu May 23, 2013 9:58 pm

0.0 <.< >.>
Sminty10
Sminty10

Back to top Go down

Econicraft 2.0 and new spawn/world discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Econicraft 2.0 - Coming June 2013

Post  Daddy_pika Thu May 23, 2013 10:05 pm

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

D

Daddy_pika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2