Econicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game

2 posters

Go down

Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game Empty Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game

Post  coolingwil Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:33 pm

The first mini game me and coggleonzo want to build is called chicken hunter and requires one person being it and other people being the chickens. Then the person whos it has a bow that is a one shot to the chickens. Then the chickens start in a spot and have the reach the end spot and kill the person whos it and whoever kills him/her is it the next round and all chickens that make it should get a small prize. The chickens have no armor.
The second mini game called Ladder is again 1 person with a bow and trying to shoot the other people off a ladder and whoever makes it the top of the ladder wins and gets to be it. When they fall they wont die. The bow isnt a one shot.
Thanks and hope to be building.

coolingwil

Back to top Go down

Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game Empty Re: Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game

Post  Endermanslayer66 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:47 am

Will you be using creative for this build? If so, for how long?

Ender
Endermanslayer66
Endermanslayer66
Admin

http://easylink.wix.com/econicraft

Back to top Go down

Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game Empty Maybe

Post  coolingwil Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

It would be easier to use it and forever how long it takes but we dont have too but i would like too.
remember its me and coggleonzo.

coolingwil

Back to top Go down

Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game Empty Re: Chicken Hunter Mini Game Build/ Ladder Mini Game

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down